Did you miss the live session? We have recorded it for you!
1. Since Continuous Delivery is a human system, alignment is vital
2. Involve those affected by the change in the design of the change
3. Respect Newton’s Laws of software development
4. If somethings is difficult or painful, do it more often!
5. 1 completed feature beats 10 in progress
6. Before doing CD, find out what VALUE really means, for whom and how to mine it
7. Write down exactly what it is about the current stack that makes solving the problem prohibitively expensive and difficult
8. Don’t give up too early with Continuous Delivery
Download all slides here.